Skip to main content

Featured

HOUSE ARREST

Hey bro, can you buy me the bottle of water, I know the shop resides in your locality i.e " locally ". Just gave a shot that you have to "walk" and everything gets done, without using any vehicle, just because everything is at hand " locally ". We bought fruits from the "local" market, we bought cheerfulness from the "domestic" market, we bought lonely enjoying things from the "domestic" market. Is it sufficient for the word " locally " or " domestic ", or do I need to do more for the "Pleasure"? Don't you contemplate "Pleasure" in itself is a very contrasting word, even the Oxford dictionary and Google both carry different meanings and for "Human Being" it is of different level sort of thing, it's healthier not 🚫 to talk about that here? Suppose you were driving your car, sitting next to your girlfriend and you have to go through the market area. And in b

Home Sweet Home Not So Sweet Anymore

Vishal Kaushik, one of my childhood Best friend met me yesterday, I got mesmerized. He changed a lot, he seems to be a healthy, heavy beard, black earrings on-ear, in a nutshell, i.e Macho Man. He bought a BULLET via his own money, I was very contented, I said with great enthusiasm "can I ride", within a second he kept the keys in my hand, It was an exceptional experience, experienced after a long haul.


While riding, He said we need to talk, I ignored because of the fresh cold air kissing my face, He vocalized again, I replied let's go home and grab the world's best-cooked food. On that day luckily she(my mother) has baked my dearest food. After dining, when went down the street enlighten by the moon's light, only the sounds of dog's barking we can hear. I said, "you were saying something while we were riding". He wants to talk but it seems that due to meagreness of words he can't. It was my duty to make him comfortable and not to intimidate him.
After a while, he said "How do you like your house?", I got appalled, I counter him by saying "indubitably I love it". He said but "I don't", and starts throwing light on that.
He said "I don't know why but I think I become more socially or extrovert, I don't like the way home is settled i.e *the local/daily chaos*, start enjoying more outside with friends, got angry even with the silly mistakes done by my mother/father/siblings, don't take interest in a reunion in family, seems all to be an old tradition and ancient cultured thinking and behavior, enjoying solidarity life, all sound silly as well as stupid.

I got aghast, it was a problematic scenario for me as well as for him also. He wants to enjoy his home but due to the nucleus problem of his heart/brain won't allow him to do.
Although this is the 21st century all these issues are normal these days, I read one or two articles regarding this in the newspaper once in a week.

It is far fetched for me because THE HOUSE, which is known as the safest place, where we can laugh freely, where there is no one who can judge, members who laugh at our brainless jokes, where we get mix blend of all the craziness, where we can share anything without hesitation, where we can cry on the safest shoulders, where we are free from all the unwanted responsibilities, where we can do anything at any time, where there is someone who is always ready to listen to our problems, where who accept our pros and cons.

These all he is missing or had missed, just because of his craziness, his fed information in the brain, his thought process, lack of driving sense by his thinking brain, and feeling brain.
In the 21st-century present generation can't control his own thought process and give steering in the hand of the thinking brain.
we all are in a time where we call for to sit for a while and need a thought process, require really to know the root of the problem by connecting our knots. We should try to live every little moment, try not to worry always, stop thinking much, try to enrich your soul instead of the surrounding.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts