Skip to main content

Featured

HOUSE ARREST

Hey bro, can you buy me the bottle of water, I know the shop resides in your locality i.e " locally ". Just gave a shot that you have to "walk" and everything gets done, without using any vehicle, just because everything is at hand " locally ". We bought fruits from the "local" market, we bought cheerfulness from the "domestic" market, we bought lonely enjoying things from the "domestic" market. Is it sufficient for the word " locally " or " domestic ", or do I need to do more for the "Pleasure"? Don't you contemplate "Pleasure" in itself is a very contrasting word, even the Oxford dictionary and Google both carry different meanings and for "Human Being" it is of different level sort of thing, it's healthier not 🚫 to talk about that here? Suppose you were driving your car, sitting next to your girlfriend and you have to go through the market area. And in b

Unpolished Surface

let's first scratch the facet, there are two surfaces in nature as well in physics, "polished and unpolished surface". "Polished surfaces" are used for reflection("in a pessimistic sense") and "Unpolished surfaces" do not reflect at all ("in an Optimistic sense"). The senses, which I am talking about, I'll elaborate it later, in the part. 


let me give you some examples of "polished" and "unpolished surfaces" so that my senses got align or get synchronize with yours. How about picking up a "polished surface" first? Examples are if someone "slaps" on your face, then it is expected you will reflect/react back. Assuming that you are doing "blasphemy" then as a result you may have to face section-295 of IPC "which includes 3 years imprisonment and fine". Conceding that you won't take the government seriously and you do "stubble burning", then in reflection, it gives the only pollution, which leads to skyrocketing the level of PM2.5. If you practice "love jihad" or "Roman jihad" then in the reflection of this you will have to face "funeral processions(Ram Naam Satya Yatra)" as stated by the UP govt. 

let's move on to our second understanding i.e "Unpolished surface". Some highlighted examples are, an elephant is such a huge animal, when he walks on the streets then dogs start barking, but he won't react at all as he knows who he is. the second one is, if you stuck in an argument with your girlfriend then it is better to act like an "Unpolished surface" otherwise, you have to face consequences. In case that, you are fond of saving money in the so-called "piggy bank", this sort of saving won't reflect or act as an "Unpolished surface" when it comes to "Return On Investment(ROI)" because it's simple, we can compare this kind of saving with the bone that dog used to keep underneath of ground to save but he doesn't know that it starts deteriorating gradually.


Hence, I think I have given many examples for your understanding, so don't feel odd out. I don't know which surface you choose but my focus is on "Unpolished Surface", let's scratch a little more with the help of a really brief story, so stay tuned.

There were two ladies named "Jim" and "Jam". "Jim" was much elder than "Jam". They won't live together but as saying goes "they shared the same blood". Both talked many many hours on calls and shared all sorts of pain "you all can think of" and emotional issues. Both love to do "narrating" the story of relatives. As they were growing older and older, they won't talk much and they start living their lives with their family with more focus, as another saying goes "as we grew older, our vicinity starts diminishing" similar things happening with "Jim" and "Jam".

In their initial days, when they both argued then after a few min or after few hours the situation got settled, obviously one of them has done compromise. But, now things start becoming different both talked less, shrinking in phone calls, diminishing in compromising while arguing. "I don't know, what you were thinking, that everything seems to be fine, then how is this happening?, but I thought it is because of "age-factor" + "their vicinity" + "their focus area". The seed has been sown by "Jim", and it is evolving proportionately with the age, and that is the seed of "MATURITY". "How can I conclude that?, ok, don't worry, just have a look on to the phone call of "Jim" and "Jam"".


They haven't talked to each other for a very long time, and one day the phone rang, and it is picked up by "Jim", both talked normal but "Jam" won't be able to control it and she said, "why you haven't called for a long time? neither you come to met me". She even said that "I got ill, a few days ago but you haven't asked for that also, I know, you know that", "why you changed so drastically?"

Now, it "Jim" turn to speak, she said listen "Jam", "I  stopped showing love, I stopped faking in front of others, I stopped worrying unnecessary, I know we are family,  I know you are standing at my back for support, I know if I called you at 3am in the morning, you are the only person who is standing at my doorstep, I just stopped showing, I "trust" you "Jam", just do one thing for me, never ever break that wall of "Trust", never.


I know, story end on a serious note, stopped being emotional, just focus on the lesson which "Jim" tried to convey. The conclusion that I can be drawn is that "Jim", being older than "Jam" has shown the sign of "Maturity", which is very much important to carry in our daily busy life schedule. I am not saying that age is the only factor through which we attain that, it also depends upon experiences that we absorb in our life. Some attain it a little earlier, some take years to attain that, it all depends upon the environmental and physical condition present in our surroundings. 

Let's wrap fast, here in this blog, I tried to compare "Unpolished surface" with "Maturity" because both are similar in characteristics. Both reflect/react less, both won't be liked by all, both have less fan-following. In my opinion, one should carry this beautiful trait in his/her life, "you know why"? because this tells us that "what's important in our life/ what's not", "to whom we have to give fuck/ to whom we have to not", "what's really fuck giving worthy/ what's not". It also helps in being disciplined and limited, and being limited is not a bad quality in fact it is helping your soul from devastation.
 




















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts